- Catégorie parente: Dafatir Droit et politique
نحو مصداقية المضمون فيها بعد سقوط النظام العراقي 2003
د.معد عاصي علي
جامعة كركوك / العراق
The role of the electronic Islamic sites in shaping public attitudes towards the city of Kirkuk, where the credibility of the content after the fall of the Iraqi regime in 2003
Contemporary societies have seen a great revolution of knowledge, information and growing this role over the past few years of science and knowledge than Mahakgueth humans over thousands of years, where the website is very interesting and useful and represents the link between the receiver and a lot of institutions, companies and departments by providing a lot of services and facilities and save time and effort of many reviewers, So keen a lot of websites owners to pay attention to this aspect through the selection of good technical designs and work to show the site easy and convenient way for the recipient, and there are several factors that help the website to succeed the most important linguistic content is an important aspect of success in addition to choosing the title is easy to run simple for complexity and choosing expressive images that highlight the image of the site and give the impression that my brain is good at the receiver as well as the choice of attractive designs that give some sort of satisfaction, in addition to the need to move away the location of the multi-branching also choose the size and quality of the font used on the site have a major impact in attracting the recipient of the site.
The research study on the role of the role of the Islamist websites in shaping public attitudes towards the city of Kirkuk, where the credibility of the content after the fall of the Iraqi regime in 2003
Researcher relied on assumptions derived from Nzerahalaatmad They are as follows:
1. There is a statistically significant relationship between the educational level of relationship with the public attitudes towards the city of Kirkuk, the credibility of the content in electronic Islamic sites after 2003.
2. There is a statistically significant relationship between the type with the trends of the Iraqi public about the credibility of the content in electronic Islamic sites after 2003.
3. There were statistically significant relationship between sex with exposure Islamist websites topics of interest to the public the city of Kirkuk.
Also it threw a researcher to achieve the main objective of the search to identify the role of e-Islamic in the formation of the public the city of Kirkuk attitudes towards the credibility of the content of the sites after the fall of the Iraqi regime in 2003 and there is a group of sub-goals that emerge from the main goal of which is to identify the weakness of the credibility of the Islamist websites such factors after 2003
Disclose publicly the city of Kirkuk attitudes towards the credibility of the electronic Islamic sites, seeking to identify the most important professional criteria that must be available in electronic Islamic sites, and disclose the size of the public to adopt in the city of Kirkuk on the electronic Islamic sites as a source of religious information and the reasons for credit or not to rely on them, and to identify the extent of the use of the public the city of Kirkuk for electronic Islamic sites after 2003, and to identify demographic variables related to searching for information through social networking sites
This is a research of descriptive research in terms of type researcher has used the survey method to reach the goals that the researcher seeks to achieve has been used screening method which is one of the most curricula in line with our search requirements, which focuses on reaching the most prominent of data and information pertaining to the target audience about the phenomenon, the subject Search, as the researcher used the relational approach, which seeks relationships through which to uncover the relationship between research variables, the researcher questionnaire was distributed among the sample has (280) single audience of the city of Kirkuk, who represent the research community. Research has concluded a set of results including:
1. explained answers Alambogesan weakening the credibility of the electronic Islamic sites factors after 2003, there are several factors affecting the lack of credibility of the websites are: do not express all denominations and sects of society, attention excitement and agitating emotions, not to accept the other's point of view, reflect the sect or denomination that belongs , working to stir up sectarian strife, use the site to attack other currents.
2. The results of the study on the topics presented through electronic Islamic sites express the site owner or institution, using the electronic Islamic sites different methods to persuade to support the view that exposure, the websites exposure Islamic topics of interest to the Iraqi public, operates the electronic Islamic sites respond to issues that are sent to it the speed, the topics are presented in Islamist websites supports using multiple videos and other media.
3. The data suggest that the answers of respondents about the most important criteria that must be met by Islamist websites after the fall of the regime in 2003 as follows: It was the first prize (to answer questions people) after the most prominent and best in the most important criteria that must be met in electronic Islamic sites recalling her (277) Mbhotha and at a rate of (19.79%), followed by (objective) in second place, as explained (266) and the proportion of respondents (19.01%), and confirmed (261) and the proportion of respondents (18.65%) (realistic topics displayed) and thus ranked third, and then came fourth place (all points of view width) by 220 respondents and their percentage (14.15%), then (neutral) by 198 respondents and their percentage (14.15%), and finally (balance in all views) by 121 respondents and by (8.64%).
4. The results of the study to identify the motives and reasons for the use of the public city of Kirkuk, the electronic Islamic sites after 2003: The data in the following table indicate the most prominent on the most prominent sources relied upon by respondents in the access to information Islamist after the fall of the regime in 2003 as follows: they came first prize (satellite channels), then the most prominent and best in news and product information recalling her (202) Mbhotha and at a rate of (36.46%), followed by (websites) in second place, as explained (101) respondents and their percentage (18.23%) and confirmed (98) respondents and their percentage (17.68%) (radio) and it ranked third, and then came fourth place (newspapers and magazines) by (77) respondents and their percentage (13.89%), then (books) by (56) and the proportion of respondents (10.10%), and finally (CDs) by (20) and by respondents (3.61%).
5. Evidence concerning the extent to which the public the city of Kirkuk for electronic Islamic sites after 2003 as follows: Always (52.85%): The number of respondents who were using the websites are (permanent) (148) Mbhotha and formed by (52.85%) they are so occupied the first rank among the sample participating in the search.
Sometimes (32.5%): The number of respondents using Islamist websites are (sometimes) (91) Mbhotha and formed by (32.5%) They are so occupied the second place among the sample participate in Seat.n'dr (14.64%): this category ranked third among other categories, and the number of respondents within the category of those participants (41) Mbhotha and at a rate of (14.64%) of those who are exposed (rarely) for electronic Islamic sites.
6. concluded Pferod results of the research to prove the health of all the hypotheses developed by a researcher in the framework of the theory of dependency.